28 Jun 2016

Life Hack - Chafing


Hello All, and welcome to my first life hack post!


For all of us out there who don't have the ever loved thigh gap, but would like to wear a dress or skirt without feeling the impending doom of CHAFING, keep reading.


For those of you who may not know what chafing is, I took to google for you and got an explanation;

Chafing - refers to the irritation of the skin caused by repetitive friction, usually generated through the skin to skin contact of multiple body parts.


I've done my research on this as it's something I struggle with myself.

There are a few different thing you can buy to help with this.

From applying talc powder to your thighs to using a face primer or even spending a high amount of money on little shorts to wear under your dress.

But let's face it, it's a lot of effort and as a lazy person I don't want to do that, nor do I want to spend money of tight fitting shorts that are going to cause me to become hotter.

My solution? TIGHTS

and no I'm not saying just wear full-blown tights for the rest of your life, free your legs.

Cut the tights to the length you need, I tend to cut up to 3/4 inches above the knee.

This will stop the chafing. and not make you too warm in the summer heat, but it's also pretty cheap.

you can get cheap tights from anywhere - Primark is my favourite.

You can also just use your old laddered tights, I mean who's going to see them?


So there you have it 


What are your favourite life hacks?
Would you use this one?


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.