6 Jun 2016

Getting To Know You - Tag




1. Do you have any pets?

I have a dog called Max (he's a cute little staffie)
I did have a goldfish named Nappa but he recently passed on 

2. Name 3 things physically close you you.

Iphone, Tape Measure (i have no idea why), Raspberry Sours 

3. Whats the weather like right now?

Cold, but warm, but windy. I live in the UK we get all the seasons in one day.

4. Do you drive, if so have you crashed?

I was learning but I found I didn't really enjoy it. 

5. What time did you wake up this morning?

Around 8/9 am thanks to my other half.

6. When was the last time you showered?

Yesterday

7. what was the last movie you saw

X-men Apocalypse 

8. What does your last SMS / text message say.

"Luuuuuuul" - I'm getting laughed at because I'm working this weekend 

9. What is your ring-tone?

The Iphone ringtone

10. Have you ever been to a different country?

I have indeed ( Bulgaria , Barcelona, Magaluf , Tunisia and Prague )

11. Do you like sushi?


Never tried it ( likely wouldn't FUSSY EATER )

12. where do you buy your groceries?


Anywhere that's close,

13. Have you ever taken medication to fall asleep?


I have - sleeping tablets but they didn't work 

14. How many Siblings do you have?


One - a sister 

15. Do you have a desktop or Laptop?


Both 

16. How old will you be on your next birthday?

24 - Cry 

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

Glasses 

18. Do you colour your hair?

Blonde highlights

19. Tell me something your planning on doing today?

Blogging. duh

20. When was the last time you cried?


Like everyday?

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

Pepperoni 

22. Which do you prefer Hamburgers or cheese burgers?

Cheese burgers 

23. Have you ever had an all nighter?


almost every other night 

24. What is your eye colour?

one is greeny/blue and the other is brown 

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?


yes Coke is vile Pepsi is beautiful 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.