8 Jun 2016

Trip to London


At the end of April myself and a few others took a nice little trip to London to see the amazing Melanie Martinez!

It's fair to say I had an utterly amazing time, just what I needed.

my partner and I allowed ourselves to spend and do what ever we wanted,

as it was our first trip away for a while , that meant shopping and food.

We booked to stay in a beautiful apartment.





How stunning is that I'll leave the link here for any of you that would like to visit.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/9527125?checkin=26-04-2016&checkout=28-04-2016&guests=4&s=_DOTTSxd


After we settled we decided to venture in to London. 

The day of the gig we were walking round trying to find a nice place to eat, we ended up in an Angus beef house place, and were served by the most lovely man ever, he may have taken selfies with us.












We then walked around more, I must admit I did end up almost running in to Lush on Oxford street and spent nearly 30 

minuets in there and the contents of my bank account.












Then we ended up in Mac Cosmetics, at this point let me tell you that I may no in fact I do have the best boyfriend in the world (sorry guys)

It all started with him saying I could have that lipstick I've been wanting since November 2015 (matte royal), the sales lady was very good at her job and I ended up with a whole new base as well as the matching liner for the lipstick.







After this it was a mad rush home to coat ourselves in cute things and glitter, only to get caught in a London downpour, thankfully we made it to the show with 10 seconds to spare.


Melanie was unbelievable, she was far better than I thought she was going to be, and even that was a high standard, I may have fallen in love.


when the concert was over we all met up with our friend Max and venture to a gay bar at had a fun, energetic end to the night.








P.S were going to see Melanie nearer to the end of the year - I may even vlog it. 


Do you LOVE Crybaby?
What is your favourite place in London?


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.