20 Jun 2016

The 13 Personal Questions Tags



Hello and welcome back! I was searching round the internet and came across this tag! So I thought 
"why not?"
I tag everyone who reads this.




1. What do you order at Starbucks?

I'm not the most adventurous person when it comes to drinks (unless they're alcoholic).
but I do like a good old Caramel Macchiato . But if it's even slightly warm outside I opt for a Caramel Cream Frappuccino (with out the whipped cream). However I do enjoy the new Smores Frap!


2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?

Can I pick two options? Black tights and a Black dress. Regardless of what the weather is like. 


3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?

When I was in secondary school, I was the quietest person ever! (unlike now). I also tend do dwell on things too much, despite the carefree attitude people think I have.


4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?

You know I've never really sat down and thought about this... I do just normally go with the flow. But I guess everyone has a bucket list right? 
I'd absolutely love to swim with sharks, perhaps even befriend one and ride off in to the sunset with him (I'd call him Bruce)
I also want to travel more, paint my own house white, learn how to shabby chic things.


5. What's one food you can't live without?

My first thought was pizza and donuts.... but when I tactfully thought on it, I realised I actually live on microwavable noodles.


6. What's one quote that you live your life by?

There's actually two.
"Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance" this is from a play i believe and in my mind it basically means, just keep trying, keep moving forward, you'll get where you want to be eventually!
And also the ever popular
 "Do more or what makes you happy" 
I think that one pretty much speaks for itself.


7. What do you like and dislike about the YouTube/Online community?

Honestly I'm sadly not that much involved as I went a bit MIA for a while, but from my understanding and knowledge I'd have to say It's the trolls or the negative people. If you don't like what you're watching or reading click the X button, you don't need to post something horrid. We all should be supporting each other not spreading hate.


8. What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes? 

I swear my Spotify get's hounded every single day, honestly the most played song is likely some pretty little cover by Daniela Andrade / Jasmine Thompson / Noah Guthrie.
We cannot forget the WHOLE Crybaby album, though. Melanie, why are you so perfect?


9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?

Black. Yup. If its black I'll wear it.
Seriously though I live in black dresses tights, heels, and a black jacket.
They represent my soul.. haha.


10. Favourite number? 
13.


11. Two hobbies?

If you asked my boyfriend this he'd say moaning. But it's shopping for make up and applying make up. I just find them both so therapeutic. Regardless of the damage it does to my bank account.


12. Two pet peeves?

Eating loud/making noises whilst eating. If you do that, please don't! Just stop.
"I'm not being funny but..." "no offence but..." you do mean offence and you are being funny. Stop.


13. Your guilty pleasure?
Donuts. I know I'm on a diet but 12 aren't going to harm me.
They make me happy OK?
They're pretty and they taste good.



What do you think about tag posts? 
What kind of posts would you like to see from me?


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.