8 Jun 2016

Life Update

Hello all...


It's been a rather long time since I've given an update or even blogged properly.


Since April I've taken the first steps in to seeking help with my mental health situation. 

Which is why I felt the need to take a step back from social media as a whole really.
Sometimes we need that break.

I wasn't happy with anything I was doing or the content I was uploading.

But I'm back now, I'm not a 100% yet but I'm getting there.

I'm very lucky to have such an amazing group of friends and family around me that have been there for me at all times, day or night.


I'm currently going through the process of editing and deleting things on my social media, Instagram has already completed it's transformation, and I'm so much happier with it.

You can most certainly expect the same thing from my blog and also my YouTube , when I get round to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.