23 Jun 2016

The Revamp

I'm not sure if you'll have noticed but, I have spent the last few week revamping all of my social media.


It all started when I was looking through my Instagram feed, I noticed that my newer photos looked great and the represented what I'm all about. The older ones, however, just looked like they were thrown on there.

Which is not aesthetically pleasing to me.

So what did Natalie do? She deleted everything that was not from this year.

Obviously, I saved the photo's that meant a lot to me, and most of them are uploaded onto my personal facebook if I ever need them.

I felt like a huge weight had been taken off my shoulders, and since then I've been getting compliments about how nice my page looked. I know that's not a massively huge thing for everyone but you know, I spent time creating that.


After this, I took to twitter and deleted nearly everything (which wasn't much as I don't really use twitter - this will change!) I update the profile photos and changed the banner.
Tumblr also got a little revamp, but that was just deleting photos and shares, like old Instagram uploads.


I'm so much happier with house everything looks now and I'd be REALLY grateful if you'd all take a look 


www.instagram.com/natalieleanne
www.twitter.com/NatalieeLeannee
www.natalieleanneobrien.tumblr.com


What do you think about deleting things?
Do you like the new look?


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.